Tuesday 18 December 2012

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

In my preliminary I believe that I made a number of mistakes including a flawed fundamental understanding of the conventions of a media magazine. I rectified that by carrying out in-depth analysis and research into the conventions of magazines and why these conventions have become standard. From this research I feel that I now possess a better fundamental understanding of the conventions of a magazine. I have used that to produce work of a much higher quality than that of my preliminary for my final piece. The production of which was aided by my improved skills on the software that we used to construct the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment