Monday 17 December 2012

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


During the process of constructing my media product I learn about and developed a number of skills on software that is both new to me and software that I am accustom to. At the beginning of this topic I only had limited knowledge of the software that we were to use which was Adobe InDesign. This knowledge came from the preliminary task that I had completed previously. I had to refresh this knowledge at the beginning, however as I progressed thought the production process I learnt more about the programme thought experimenting by myself and drawing on the knowledge of others. My education on the software was aided my skills I had learnt and developed on another product produced by Adobe which was Photoshop.  I had a more extensive knowledge of this programme due to using it, to complete previous projects in past years. I was able to use these programs in harmony together, using Photoshop to manipulate my images for my produce and using InDesign to construct the product its self as well as to complete the text for my product.
I also learnt more about a piece of on-line software called Prezi which enabled me to display my work in a new and exciting method other than PowerPoint presentations.  It had a simple interface which enables for easy control and allows a person to get the correct look to their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment